No-Gratuity is not included, but is greatly appreciated.
Private tour/full bus rentals must be cancelled at least 10 days in advance to receive a full refund. Service fees will be charged.
Join-In rides must be cancelled at least 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund. Service fees will be charged.
Yes! However, we ask that you only drink alcohol purchased from establishments during the tour. Most of stops have coolers where you can purchase libations that you can then enjoy during your ride. We have a corkscrew available on the bus. There may be exceptions for weddings/special events. Please contact us to discuss further.
You may bring food on the bus. We ask that you only bring snacks that will not create a mess. Many of the wineries and breweries also offer some snack options.
We can make reservations at most of them, but not all. The earlier you book the more flexibility we will have for making reservations. Many restaurants do not accept reservations during their busy season. However, we can work with you to identify those that do or recommend restaurants that offer food to go.
We always try our best to make reservations. However, West Michigan is a popular vacation destination, especially during the summer months. If for any reason, one of the locations you have selected has a longer wait than expected, we will work with you to develop alternative stops.
That depends. On a Join-In ride plan to spend about 45-60 minutes at each establishment. On a private tour, this will vary depending on length of tour and establishments you have selected. We will work with you to customize your private tour and develop an itinerary that meets the wishes of your party. Typically, each stop will require at least 45 minutes. However, some establishments will require 60-90 especially if you are ordering food.
All of our tours can accommodate up to 14 people, which is the legal capacity of our bus.
For Private tours/Full bus rental, a minimum deposit of $100 is due when you make your reservation. You will then receive an invoice for your remaining balance. The remainder of your balance must be paid in full before the start of your tour. You can either pay the remainder of your balance online any time using the link from your invoice before your tour date or the day of your tour with the driver. There is a 2% service fee charged if you pay by card. This fee will be reflected on your invoice. Join-In Tours are paid in full at the time of your reservation.
No, you will be responsible for paying tasting fees at each location we visit. Some locations require tastings to be paid in advance, however most locations you will pay during you visit. If a location requires a payment in advance we will add this fee to your invoice.
1) Make sure you have a valid ID. Establishments will require an ID to serve you. If a member of a group is under the age of 21 you must notify us as they will be required to wear a bracelet that indicates that they are under the legal drinking age.
2) You may not bring outside alcohol into an establishment.
3) You may drink on the bus, but we request that you only drink alcoholic beverages purchased at establishments visited during the tour. We promise there will be plenty of opportunities to purchase. Please remember that Join-In rides drop off at a designated location, so keep this in mind if you must drive after you are dropped off. Untapped Sights & Tours is not responsible for any poor decisions made during your ride or after you leave. Please drink responsibly! We want everyone we service to have a wonderful time, but our number one priority is promoting safety!
4) If you get sick or cause damage to property due to poor choices/over intoxication there will be a fee. A cleaning fee of $100 will be charged. If damages occur, this cost will vary depending on the extent of damage. We want everyone to have fun, but also have a safe trip. So, enjoy yourself, but please be respectful of our drivers, the bus, and the establishments we visit.
5) If any member of your party becomes overly intoxicated and/or belligerent we reserve the right to stop the tour. A refund will not be provided.
6) No pets are allowed on the bus, except for service animals. If you require a service animal, please research establishments we will be visiting during the tour to learn about their service animal policies.
7) You must be 21+ to ride the bus during a Join-In ride. There are no age restrictions for private tours/full bus rentals. However, keep in mind the establishment you select and if they are kid friendly. If you would like to include children on your private tour, they do count as a passenger. Our bus only allows for 14 passengers.
8) We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or broken personal items or any injuries. Please be safe.
9) Smoking is not permitted on the bus.
10) We have a cooler available for your use, but you may not bring your own cooler onto the bus. Cooler bags or mini-coolers are permitted. You may use your cooler bag or mini-cooler for your snacks, non-alcoholic beverages or alcoholic beverages that are purchased at establishments we visit.
Tours vary. Join-In Tours are typically 3-4 hours, but may take an additional few minutes including drop off. Private tours depend on what you’ve selected. Private tours can be 4-8 hours.
There are several wineries, breweries and cider mills in our area. The establishments we tour are very laid back and relaxed. Many are family friendly.
There are also beautiful beaches, fun attractions, downtown experiences and restaurants. Please check out our location page for additional information.
This varies depending on your tour length. We strongly recommend that for a 4 hour tour that you only visit 3 wineries/breweries or on a 5 hour tour to visit 4 wineries/breweries. This will allow for your group to have plenty of time at each establishment and not feel rushed.