No-Gratuity is not included, but is greatly appreciated.
Private tour must be cancelled at least 7 days in advance to receive a full refund. Service fees will be charged.
Join-In rides must be cancelled at least 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund. Service fees will be charged.
Yes! However, we ask that you only drink alcohol purchased from establishments during the tour. Bring your own cups! Most of stops have coolers where you can purchase libations that you can then enjoy during your ride. We have a corkscrew available on the bus.
You may bring food on the bus. We ask that you only bring snacks that will not create a mess. Many of the wineries and breweries also offer some snack options.
We can make reservations at most of them, but not all. The earlier you book the more flexibility we will have for making reservations.
We always try our best to make reservations. However, West Michigan is a popular vacation destination, especially during the summer months. If for any reason, one of the locations you have selected has a longer wait than expected, we will work with you to develop an alternative stop such as visiting a beach or park.
That depends. On a Join-In ride plan to spend about 45-60 minutes at each establishment. On a private tour, this will vary depending on the establishments you have selected and the time of the year. Our area of West Michigan is VERY busy during the summer tourist season. We will work with you to customize your private tour and develop an itinerary that meets the wishes of your party.
All of our tours can accommodate up to 14 people, which is the legal capacity of our bus. Price does vary between smaller and larger groups. Please refer to our booking page for cost.
For Private Tours, a minimum deposit of $100 is due when you make your reservation. You will then receive an invoice for your remaining balance. The remainder of your balance MUST be paid in full before the start of your tour using the link in your invoice or in cash at the time or pick up. There is a 2% service fee charged if you pay by card. If you prefer to pay with cash this can be provided to the driver when your group is picked up. Join-In Tours are paid in full at the time of your reservation.
No, you will be responsible for paying tasting fees at each location we visit. Some locations require tastings to be paid in advance, however most locations you will pay during you visit. If a location requires a payment in advance we will send you a separate invoice to reflect the prepaid tasting fees that are required when we make the reservations.
1) Make sure you have a valid ID. Establishments will require an ID to serve you. If a member of a group is under the age of 21 you must notify us as they will be required to wear a bracelet that indicates that they are under the legal drinking age.
2) You may not bring outside alcohol into an establishment.
3) You may drink on the bus, but we request that you only drink alcoholic beverages purchased at establishments visited during the tour. We promise there will be plenty of opportunities to purchase. Please remember that Join-In rides drop off at a designated location, so keep this in mind if you must drive after you are dropped off. Untapped Sights & Tours is not responsible for any poor decisions made during your ride or after you leave. Please drink responsibly! We want everyone we service to have a wonderful time, but our number one priority is promoting safety!
4) If you get sick or cause damage to property due to poor choices/over intoxication there will be a fee. A cleaning fee of $100 will be charged. If damages occur, this cost will vary depending on the extent of damage. We want everyone to have fun, but also to have a safe trip. So, enjoy yourself, but please be respectful of our drivers, the bus, and the establishments we visit.
5) If any member of your party becomes overly intoxicated and/or belligerent we reserve the right to stop the tour. A refund will not be provided.
6) No pets are allowed on the bus, except for registered service animals. If you require a service animal, please research establishments we will be visiting during the tour to learn about their service animal policies.
7) You must be 21+ to ride the bus during a Join-In ride. There are no age restrictions for private tours. However, keep in mind the establishments you select and if they are kid friendly. If you would like to include children on your private tour, they do count as a passenger. Our bus only allows for 14 passengers.
8) We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or broken personal items or any injuries. Please be safe.
9) Smoking and vaping is not permitted on the bus.
10) We have a cooler available for your use, but you may not bring your own cooler onto the bus. Cooler bags or mini-coolers are permitted. You may use your cooler bag or mini-cooler for your snacks, non-alcoholic beverages or alcoholic beverages that are purchased at establishments we visit.
Tours vary. Join-In Tours are typically 3-4 hours, but may take an additional few minutes including drop off. Private tours are 4 hours.
There are several wineries, breweries and cider mills in our area. The establishments we tour are very laid back and relaxed. Many are family friendly.
We can typically visit 3 locations on a 4 hour tour.